Friday, December 12, 2008

100 Things You May Not Know About ME

So, I got this idea from a friends blog and I really liked it! Thanks Heather!

1. I don't mind doing laundry, I just hate to fold it.

2. I iron everything my kids and I wear.

3. I despise the cold.

4. I want to live where it's warm all the time.

5. I love learning new things.

6. I believe knowledge is power.

7. I used to want to be a private investigator.

8. I love HGTV.

9. I want to flip a house.

10. I love to sleep.

11. I love to be cozy warm.

12. I love photography.

13. I've always wanted a dark room.

14. I love to cook but I am no good at it.

15. I wish I had half the cooking ability of my grandmother.

16. I love anything sweet, especially dark chocolate.

17. I in love with Coke.

18. I love to snuggle.

19. I would help anyone I could.

20. I have a soft spot in my heart for old people.

21. Rare medical conditions interest me.

22. I'm most interested in Progeria. I don't know why, probably my soft spot for old people.

23. I love a clean house.

24. I can't stand dishes in the sink.

25. I'm not a germ-a-phob.

26. I love to hear the birds sing.

27. I love the fresh breeze in my house.

28. I love beer.

29. I love wine more!

30. I love the outdoors.

31. I love boating.

32. I love the wind in my hair.

33. I believe friends are important.

34. I have a hard time expressing my feelings.

35. I'd rather be hurt than hurt someone else.

36. My children are my world!

37. I love to hear my chidren laugh.

38. I love a sleeping baby.

39. I wish I could speak another language.

40. I love to travel.

41. I miss traveling.

42. I want to go to Australia and France.

43. I always hated work.

44. I now love work.

45. I never dreamed I'd say that.

46. Nursing is my calling.

47. I'm emotional.

48. I believe there is nothing wrong with crying.

49. I hate coffee but it's become my new bestfriend, with a ton of sugar and milk.

50. I always wanted 3 kids.

51. I'm very happy with 2.

52. I love sweaters.

53. I hate coats.

54. I think it's better to give than receive.

55. I would rather give my things to those who need them than sell them.

56. I love it when my children learn something new.

57. Family is very important to me.

58. I pray for every dead animal I see.

59. I have some OCD traits.

60. I'm a procrastinator.

61. I work best under pressure.

62. I wanted to major in math.

63. I'm analytical.

64. I'm hands-on.

65. I want my children to be independent.

66. I'm not into schedules.

67. I like to go with the flow.

68. I like my children to be able to go with the flow.

69. This list is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

70. I'm a multi-tasker.

71. I love my home.

72. I wish I knew how to decorate.

73. I dream big.

74. I believe communication is essential to any lasting relationship.

75. I believe teaching manners is important.

76. My oldests first word was "Thank You."

77. I always hated colored socks. Not anymore.

78. I think belts have to match shoes.

79. I don't like white socks and black shoes.

80. I'm not a morning person, but I like mornings.

81. Don't talk to me first thing in the morning.

82. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from Ohio State.

83. I'm a Buckeye.


84. I've taken college courses at 4 different colleges.


85. I will have degrees from two of them.


86. I will have my Associate in Nursing in March.


87. I've been working on this for days.

88. I'm glad finals are over.

89. I can't wait to overhaul our house.

90. I like a good deal.

91. I never pay full price for anything.

92. I love my Suburban.

93. I will probably never drive a car again.

94. I can't stand things that don't match.

95. I like to browse the internet.

96. I like to watch tv when I have time.

97. I'm not a fan of wood trim.

98. I'd love to change our wood trim to white.

99. I'm exausted.

100. This has taken way too long! :-)

2 comments:

downs mama said...

Heidi! LOL!!! that was awesome! I am going to try it too! you are too funny!

Heather D said...

I learned some things about you too. So, we should watch Mystery ER and Mystery diagnosis together, while drinking wine and sitting in a clean house...lol.